Are you sick of food?
Have you had enough of dieting and yo-yo weight loss and gain?
Do you over eat, under eat, or get rid of food to cope with stress, depression, loneliness, low self-esteem or loss of control over your life?
Would you like to support your health and stop obsessing about weight loss?
I offer counseling services for many others just like you to help find solutions to these problems!
If you have a desire to:
- Accept your body unconditionally
- Have a normal, peaceful relationship with eating and exercise
- Free yourself from binges and obsession with calories and dieting
- Understand and resolve the underlying problems related to the eating behaviors
- Better understand how to help a loved-one who has an eating disorder
You are in the right place. I’ve been counseling adults, families, and couples just like you – and bringing about the lasting changes they deserve. Often, clients struggle for years on their own with little or no relief. The problems tend to deepen, and a sense of hopelessness and failure can set in. Counseling can bring about a new perspective and hope. With some direction, understanding, compassion, and expertise, I can work with you toward your goal to Heal Your Relationship With Food.
Individual counseling, group, family, and couples counseling are all available.
If these problems are causing you pain, you’re in good hands; contact me at 919-518-6500, or submit the
assessment form to the right of this page!